Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who Says Strippers Don't Have Talent

This is the closest depiction to what that chick did at Onyx (Charlotte's Onyx, not Atlanta's) in the infamous "dancing on the ceiling" incident that I tell people about. This ladies and gentlemen is talent, no other way to say it. That's athleticism, talent, courage, and practice rolled into one and manifested on the big stage; or more accurately, the big pole. Do u have ne idea the level of hamstring, groin and quad control necessary for that "slide and stop" maneuver? Her workout routine is probably legit. I tip my hat to u lady, keep makin jaws drop and dollars fly. Thank u Lil Duval for the post; my face looked much like his did at the end of the video when I saw it live myself.

1 comment:

  1. The risk-taker/adventurous side of me wants 2learn this...but then the logical side of me remembers I tend 2b a little clumsy and this stunt could have DIRE results. KUDOS 2the skripper!!!

    ReplyDelete