Friday, December 11, 2009

Do Better: Paying to Make Ur Kids Look Crazy In Pictures

This isn't a picture that I got off of some gossip site or randomly ran across. This is an old picture of a young lady that I know personally. This is why I won't even dilute this article with adding other ignorance. But the bottom line is, he parents were dead wrong for PAYING to dress her up and take pictures of her like this. My gut reaction when I saw it was "This look like some real racist shit. This is like a minstrel show waiting to happen." Like I had a fleeting urge to backhand whoever planned this photo shoot out. I love my black ppl of all skin tones, but u have to kno wut u can and can't do with ur skin tone. And let's just say, this Black Rhinestone Cowboy shit should not have been allowed to happen. She look like a slave for Conway Twitty. I feel like this picture was taken in the 40's by white ppl, but in reality it was probably taken in the last decade, which saddens and infuriates me. I'm not gon do the chick too dirty. But today, she unfortunately became an example of Black ppl doin their kids dirty. This goes right up there with the chick whose name is Marijuana Pepsi Jackson. Black people, Do Better...

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!! i laughed til i got a headache. i took cowboy pics on a horse but never tassles. i bet there is a cow strung up right outside the frame

    ReplyDelete