Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mad Love for Erykah Badu

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about her. Even back when she was real skinny, her "aura" was unbelievable to me. In person, I think it glows like Rick James's did on the Dave Chappelle Show. Rather than being fine, she was just sexy as hell. The crazy independent spirit she showed through her style and music. Her eyes and smile. No make-up or expensive weave (two detractors when overdone in my eyes). The culmination of the whole package just did it for me. Like if I was in a room with her and she gave me a look, even tho there may not b the finest chick in the room, she'd have me wrapped around her finger. And NOW, she's got the banging body that she didn't have 10 years ago. Me n my brother talked about it a few years back when she wore some tight leather pants in one of her music videos and I saw how wonderfully that lower half has filled in and was sitting lovely. So now u're adding a banging body to a wonderful free spirit and afrocentric chick I was already digging?? Jackpot. I don't care if she has 3 rapper baby daddies already, I'll sign up to be baby daddy #4 immediately. And I would have gladly paid admission to be in that public park when she publicly undressed for the guerilla style shooting of her "Window Seat" video. Fuck everyone who is giving her shit about "indecent exposure" for the stunt. I whole-heartedly stand behind the bold actions, crazy outfits/hairstyles, slightly "out there" music, or abundant sex life. She could show up wearing a prom dress with some Chuck Taylors and a pirate hat and I may be feeling it. When u got it, U got it. She she's definitely got it in my eyes. Mad Love to u, Mrs. Badu...

No comments:

Post a Comment