Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swag Must Die: Hairstyles

This is the first of a "Do Better" spinoff that I will entitle "Swag Must Die." Lately people have been using "swag" as an excuse to do absolutely anything imaginable. If u ask "what the fuck is wrong with u that caused u to do [whatever]?" If they say, "it's just my swag", it's like an instant conversation ender. The convo is over, all u can do is shake ur head and walk away. So as I saw Roscoe Dash and Soulja Boy's "Turnt Up" video today for the first time and saw the faded mohawk with airbrushed side designs look that Roscoe Dash was sporting (which is entirely too prevalent down here in Atlanta lately, I've seen it several times, once with the mohawk permed up vertically), I realized the problem. As he was sayin, everyone's swag is 'All the Way Turnt Up', someone needs to sit some of these ppl down and tell them to turn that swag down a few notches before the shit gets outta control. With that intro, I present to u other ppl sporting overly turnt up hairstyles who r in dire need of that same "turn down" talk.

Thoroughly out of control. I was gonna comment on the hairstyle individually put nothing needs to b said. The guy with just shape up outline and the gay look on his face says it all. The guy who's made his hair into a baseball cap looks like he may be feeling it. I really wanna walk up to one of these ppl and say "Exactly how much did u pay to let somebody fuck ur head up like this?" Then when they say some large sum of money, I'll politely backhand the shit out of them with my fingers open for added swing action. Fuck ur swag, U need to Do Better ladies n gentlemen. The sad truth is there are thousands if not millions of lost souls like this in need of guidance. Ur Swag Must Die...

1 comment: