Monday, April 26, 2010

Stop Me When I Start Lying: The Ever Important Hamstring

My last two entries were of a fairly serious nature, so I need to resort back to somethin fairly silly yet enlightening and opinionated. That's right, another segment of Stop Me When I Start Lying. So I need to shed light on a subject I had a conversation with some females about recently: the importance of the hamstring. So many guys get caught up in teh normal T&A when discussing their attractive to the female form and I'm a fan too. But as the spring and summer months come and the short shorts come out, nothin can tarnish ur attractiveness like a Muffin Top (previously blogged about) or a pair of hamstring-less "tube legs." This is the ever popular condition where someone's thigh is just about as small around as their calf and it looks like they're leg is having trouble supporting whatever weight or booty they do have. Here are some visuals and to avoid being partial (becuz I am a tad racist on my women preferences), all visuals will be white women:See what I mean? It's like, yeah, she wearing some with her entire leg out, but who gives a shit? Even if she has a half scoop of booty it looks like the top of a Blow Pop compared to the stick its attached to. When the leg is out, whether u have some booty or not (just it's really about the ratios neway), the hamstring just makes things flow that much more smoothly. Check out these visuals:
And now we're talkin folks. Now if a guy gets that picture of u n the mirror n some lingerie on his phone, that side view of ur leg is a tremendous attribute to the picture rather than just an inevitable inclusion at the bottom of the screen. In the top pic, I'm not sure if the chick legitimately has much ass or not, but those legs are delectable. Maybe being around athletic women has skewed my opinion toward more toned and proportional body types, but I've seen the pictures of women like Lola Angel Luv (whatever that plastic chick's name is) and it doesn't do it for me. Even though she has a nice upper body, stomach, and waistline to go with that 12.5 lbs of silicone booty, it just doesn't look right with little toothpick tube legs. She looks like her legs are gonna give out from under her. It's a little unfortunate. So ladies of the world, it's wonderful to c that so many women do value staying in shape and looking good; i plan on working out for the bulk of my life and I appreciate that effort on my lady's part. But for your own benefit, do a personal assessment and figure out if you have tube legs. If you do, no biggie, just try to incorporate 10-12 minutes body of body squats or box step-ups into ur routine to tone that hamstrings up a little. Becuz I assure u, when u have on ur summer skirts and shorts, ppl are looking. Stop Me When I Start Lying...

I know, another superficial article about women, u think I'm shallow. I'm an athlete who is around athletes alot, u think I'm spoiled on stuff like that. Whatever, say wut u want. I've Been Called Worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment