Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stop Me When I Start Lying: A Lotta Woman, the Good Kind

I've frequently had conversations with my friends about the shapes and sizes of women I find myself attracted to. And in these convos, usually the words "That's a lotta woman" is not used in a good way; even if she's not nasty, the woman mentioned is usually more than I'm ready for. There is a certain weight range and certain bodily ratios (stomach to breast, stomach to butt AKA "Booty Do") that are acceptable and others that are not for me; for instance, a severe muffin top stomach (see "muffin top" blog entry if u don't know what it is) throws almost any ratio out of whack. It's my taste, I know clearly on sight what I can and can't handle. My range is actually bigger than some would guess for me, but there are usually definite barriers. However, the above picture has thoroughly vexed me on this subject. This woman pictured (courtesy MediaTakeOut.com) is a model named Kai Lynn who is reportedly 5'5 and 200 lbs. When I close my eyes and imagine 5'5 and 200 lbs, the woman in my vision is just fat and nasty causing my face inevitably to turn very sour. However, this chick's shape is remarkable to be carrying this kind of weight. She still has a wonderful waist line to go with great ratios and a cute face. It may be fake, they're faking everything else now, I dunno. But nonetheless, this boggled my mind as I did not think this was possible. In my experience, I've never met a chick at any height who could hold 200 lbs (that I knew about anyway) in a manner that makes me say "Oh yeah, I like that." So seeing this was somewhat of a shock. I've seen shapes where there was too much booty and it become unmanageable in a sexual sense; furthermore, gravity takes its toll on that kind of meat as time wears on and sagginess ensues. But in this case, I'm not sure whether I'll sink or swim, but she's worth me jumping in the water to see. I'll take that L like a man if I can't handle it. So for now, I tip my hat to you Kai, u've made me a believer for now. I just hope that it looks that same way without the tights on, and I wish u luck that u don't become a victim of gravity lowering its droopy boom on ur sexiness. Stop Me When I Start Lying...

No comments:

Post a Comment