Monday, February 1, 2010

Stop Me When I Start Lying: Big Ppl in Pictures

VERY BIG PEOPLE, LISTEN UP PLEASE. I understand that everyone can't be in shape. Some people's family history works against that. Other people have lifestyles that work against them. And there may be a multitude of other factors. However, know that u r super-sized and try to do things that work for u. In particular, don't take pictures that r "hard to look at" becuz of all of ur girth. If u do, u'll end up as the subject of a shameless humor filled blog entry like this one. I felt bad at first, but then I changed my mind; I don't feel bad becuz these ppl willingly took pictures in these crazy outfits or poses and put such pictures on the Internet. So the blame is theres. In summation, Big people are a part of our culture and they are nothing weird or rare, but if u don't want it to be the first thing that someone notices when they see you, you should not take pictures and/or wear things that accentuate ur umm.......heavyset disposition above everything else. U can't act sensitive that someone's cheap laughs over ur weight if u're bold enough to show up in a "Fat Man" costume like the woman below but yet somehow not interested in any type of exercise or portion control. C'Mon y'all, Do Better...


















Mean am I??? Say what u'd like, I've Been Called Worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment